Welcome to Tyler Rowley's Blog!

"Who am I, sir? A Utah Man am I. A Utah Man, sir, and will be 'til I die!"
-Some of The University of Utah's Fight Song Lyrics



Welcome to Tyler Rowley's blog! Please enjoy!

Friday, December 17, 2010

What a Great Bed Is Like

Tyler Rowley
Mrs. Carter
Language Arts 11 Hon
12/16/10
What a Great Bed Is Like
Beds are quite amazing objects in this world! They provide people rejuvenating feelings and allow sleep to take place much more easily than anything else! This is quite a nice mark, as it allows the person to wake up feeling great and ready to go about the next day!
I know that people can dream many dreams on these beds; they can be so enjoyable! What better way is there to gain happiness! I can be energized, warmed, comforted, and be entertained all at the same time! I love to dream dreams because they can be quite humorous or ridiculous! Over and over again I find myself wake up thinking ‘That was awesome!’ and wanting to go back to sleep again to experience it all over again! I can’t wait to go back to bed the next night to see what I will dream!
The bed itself seems to massages the knots and pains in a back, side, front, and the muscles. It is also good for helping to relax the joints in a person! This helps when the body needs to relax, and rest up for a moment! A person may feel like he is laying a huge pile of fluffy cake, underneath them there is a soft crust, and they become covered in warm, rich, caramel sauce! The experience itself can be quite satisfying, and will leave them wanting the feeling once more!
I personally stand for the bed, and I do not plan to ever stand against it! It is one of the greatest things ever invented, and it is a great way to feel better! The experiences are worthwhile, and the time is well spent! If a person doesn’t have one, I would highly recommend that they get one, for it is a great way to rest up, become have more energy, and it is also a simple way to find true happiness!

No comments:

Post a Comment